Welcome To Ms. Beaudrie's Preschool Class
Dear Preschool Families,
Welcome to Preschool! I am looking forward to an exciting year filled with much growth, fun and hands-on learning. My wish is to instill a positive love for learning that will last a lifetime. There is nothing more rewarding than seeing their faces light up when they learn something new.
To start off, I would like to tell you a little about myself both personally and professionally. I am a graduate of Western Michigan University with a Bachelors of Science degree in Elementary Education. I have minors in French, Math, Science, and Early Childhood Education. I have taught preschool for 18 years and am excited to begin my tenth year with Monroe Catholic Elementary School. I am the mother of five beautiful children. I have three girls’ age 21, 20, 17 and two boys who are 16 and 12. They keep me busy but I love it! In my spare time, I enjoy vacations, reading, going on walks, watching movies, shopping and spending time with my kids.
It is my goal to ensure your child’s preschool experience is full of growth academically, spiritually, and socially. Always remember that learning is a continuous process and change is a part of growth. Therefore, learning is open to meet the needs of each child.
In order to know your child better and to help guide my teaching, I am asking for your help. Please fill out the attached questionnaire about your child. This will help me get to know your child as a person, learner, and thinker. Please turn in this questionnaire by Friday, August 28th.
I would like to work closely together with you, and I believe frequent communication is vital. I will be using our classroom website as an extra form of communication. I will post our weekly newsletters and any other upcoming events. You can also check the bulletin board outside our classroom door and your child's folder for important information, as well as signing up for REMIND text service. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I would love to talk whenever you feel the need. I look forward to a great year together!
Our Mission: Monroe Catholic Elementary Schools is a Christ-centered, Catholic learning community committed to the academic excellence and spiritual development of every student.
"My Promise to You"
I promise you every day your child will learn something.
Some days they will bring it home in their hands.
Some days they will bring it home in their heads,
And some days they will bring it home in their hearts.
- Tuesday is gym day. Please have your child wear their preschool class shirt and tennis shoes.
- There will be no school on October 18th due to Faculty Professional Development.
- Picture retake day is October 25th.
- October 24th is the PTO sponsored Trunk or Treat (Preschool- 6th grade) from 3pm-5pm in the St. Mary’s Park parking lot. The cost is $5 per car.
- Scholastic Book Orders are due Wednesday, October 27, 2021. If you would like to order, please go online and order using the class code NGJRF. Due to shipping delays, this will be the last order before Christmas.
- Our class Halloween Party will be Friday, October 29th. The students may wear costumes- no masks or make-up. Please be sure to send in a change of clothes to put on after the party.
- We will be having conferences on Thursday, November 4th. A Sign-up Genius will be coming soon.
- There will be no school on Friday, November 5, 2021.
The health and safety of our Monroe Catholic School students is our top priority. Due to the impact sugary snacks have on the health and behavior of our students, along with the sensitivity/severity of several types of allergies on both our St. Michael and St. John Campuses, edible birthday treats cannot be passed out at school this year.
Students that would like to bring in birthday treats for their classmates may share something that is non-edible such as pencils, stickers, small toys, etc. Edible birthday treats have too much of an impact on our school day and will be sent home if they are sent to school. We want our children to feel special on their big day but believe we can achieve this through non-edible treats and other special attention in their classroom. Thank you for your cooperation, understanding and attention to this policy.