Welcome to Mrs. Kinsey's 4 Year Old Preschool
- Adopt a Family gifts will be due on or before Friday, December 7, 2018 (See Signup Genius email for details)
- Santa's Secret Shop December 12, 2018 during school hours.
- December 14, 2018-Auction Jeans day (wear auction shirt or yellow preschool shirt)
- Advent Christmas party in our classroom from 9:30 to 10:30am (parents are welcome to join us for a small celebration. We will have play a few games, do fun crafts and celebrate the coming of our Lord)
- There will be no snack schedule for December. We have a lot of extra unopened snacks that should carry us through December.
- No School December 21, 2018 --Christmas Break
- MCES resumes school on January 3, 2018.
- We will go outside everyday if the temperature is above 20 degrees. Please make sure your child has appropriate clothes for the weather.
- Remember to bring back a set of extra warm clothes to have in our classroom.
Welcome to our 4 year old preschool class. This is my seventh year working at MCES. I began working with infants and toddlers when the MCES childcare center opened. I then moved into the 3 and 4-year-old preschool aid position for 2 years. During this time, I went back to school and received my Early Childhood Education Degree. The last two years I have been the aid for Young 5's through 1st grade and at the end of the last school year I was the permanent sub for Mrs. Bean's class while she was on her maternity leave. I also have a BBA from Eastern Michigan University. I have had many opportunities to student teach in a variety of different preschool rooms throughout Monroe county. I have a passion and love for preschool age children. I am married, live in Dundee with our two children who are in 5th and 8th grade at MCES. I am truly looking forward to working with each child and watching them grow and learn throughout this school year. I believe children learn through play and hands-on learning when they are given many opportunities to explore.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, please do not hesitate to contact me at school or through email.
St. Michael School (734) 242-7622