Welcome to Mrs. Kinsey's 4 Year Old Preschool
- 10/26 Protecting God's Children Training 9am in the St. Mary PLC. register at aod.org to attend
- 10/27 PTO Sponsored Event: Trunk or Treat / PK - 6th Grade / St. Mary Park Parking Lot / Gate opens @ 4:00 pm Trunk or Treating @ 5-6 pm PTO Website
- 10/30--Halloween Party --9:00 to 10:00. Children should wear costumes to school. Halloween costumes need to be removed after the party. No mask please!
- 11/7 Student Dismissal at 11:30 am for Parent-Teacher Conferences
11/7 Parent Teacher Conferences 1:00-5:00 pm; 6:00-8:00 pm
- 11/8 NO School; Childcare and Latchkey are Open
- 11/22 Brews, Brats & Bags @ St. Mary Campus Gym & Parking Lot @ 6:00pm - 10:30pm Fall Raffle Ticket Winner announced @ 7:30pm Brews, Brats & Bags Registration and Flyer
Dear Preschool Families,
Welcome to 4-year-old preschool. I hope your family had a wonderful summer. I would like to welcome everyone to our class and share a little information about myself. This is my eighth year working at MCES. I began working with infants and toddlers when the MCES childcare center opened. I then moved into the 3 and 4-year-old preschool aid position for 2 years, followed by Young 5’s through 1st grade aid for 3 years. During this time, I went back to school and received my Early Childhood Education Degree. I also have a BBA from Eastern Michigan University. I have had many opportunities to student teach in a variety of different preschool rooms throughout Monroe county This is my second-year teaching 4-year-old preschool at MCES. I have a passion and love for preschool age children. I am married and live in Dundee with our two children. My daughter Nora is in 6th grade at MCES and my son Carson is a freshman at SMCC. I am truly looking forward to working with each child and watching them grow and learn throughout this school year. I believe children learn through play and hands-on learning when they are given many opportunities to explore.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, please do not hesitate to contact me at school or through email.
St. Michael School (734) 242-7622
Our Mission: Monroe Catholic Elementary Schools is a Christ-centered, Catholic learning community committed to the academic excellence and spiritual development of every student.
“My Promise To You”
I promise you every day your child will learn something. Some days they will bring it home in their hands. Some days they will bring it home in their heads, and some days they will bring it home in their hearts. -Unknown