Welcome to Mrs. Kinsey's 4 Year Old Preschool
- Enrollment for 2019-2020 school year is due by 4/18/2019 to avoid the $150 per-student late fee. If you have any questions regarding enrollment please contact the school office.
- We are collecting change during Holy Week for Ark of Hope.
- 4/16/19-Dearborn Order Pickup at St. Michael Campus.
- 4/19-4/22--No School--Easter Weekend. (Childcare and Latchkey Closed)
- 5/10/19- Preschool Parent Day in the gym from 8:30-10:30 am. This is a day to celebrate Mothers and Fathers. This will be a regular school drop off day and there will be afternoon preschool and latchkey as usual.
- 5/23/19-End of the year Conferences (this is an optional conference and a Signup Genius will be emailed after Easter Break)
- 5/24/19-Field Trip to the Toledo Zoo- (Parents must drive and there is no preschool or latchkey that day)
- 5/27/19-No School--Memorial Day
- 5/29/19-4-Year-Old Preschool Graduation-9:00-1:30 in the Gym.
- 6/5/19-Preschool Picnic at Waterloo Park--10:00-1:30. (No Class that day. No Latchkey Available)
- Snack Schedule was sent home and is also posted below.
- Students can wear their yellow Preschool t-shirts every Friday.
- We will go outside everyday if the temperature is above 20 degrees. Please make sure your child has appropriate clothes for the weather.
Welcome to our 4 year old preschool class. This is my seventh year working at MCES. I began working with infants and toddlers when the MCES childcare center opened. I then moved into the 3 and 4-year-old preschool aid position for 2 years. During this time, I went back to school and received my Early Childhood Education Degree. The last two years I have been the aid for Young 5's through 1st grade and at the end of the last school year I was the permanent sub for Mrs. Bean's class while she was on her maternity leave. I also have a BBA from Eastern Michigan University. I have had many opportunities to student teach in a variety of different preschool rooms throughout Monroe county. I have a passion and love for preschool age children. I am married, live in Dundee with our two children who are in 5th and 8th grade at MCES. I am truly looking forward to working with each child and watching them grow and learn throughout this school year. I believe children learn through play and hands-on learning when they are given many opportunities to explore.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, please do not hesitate to contact me at school or through email.
St. Michael School (734) 242-7622