Monroe Catholic Elementary Schools is a Christ-centered, Catholic learning community committed to the academic excellence and spiritual development of every student.
My Contact Info
Newsletters & Links
- Dec. 5 - MCES Christmas Concert, St. Mary Campus, 6:30-
- Dec. 6 - Adopt a Family Gifts Due
- Dec. 8 - All School Mass, Feast of the Immaculate Conception,
St. Michael @ 12:15pm
- Dec. 9 - PTO Stories with Santa, St. Michael Campus, 12:00pm-
- Dec. 12 - PTO Santa's Secret Shop - Our class's day to shop.
- Dec. 12 - Dearborn Ham Orders Due
- Dec. 21 - Dearborn Ham Order Pickup @ St. Michael Campus
- Dec. 22 to Jan. 7 - No School, Christmas Break
- Jan. 8 - Classes Resume
12/5 Music & Christmas Concert Rehearsal
12/7 Technology & Atrium
12/8 All School Mass & Art
12/11 Mass & Music
12/14 Art & Atrium
Birthday Treat Policy
The health and safety of our Monroe Catholic School students is our top priority. Due to the impact sugary snacks have on the health and behavior of our students, along with the sensitivity/severity of several types of allergies on both our St. Michael and St. John Campuses, edible birthday treats cannot be passed out at school this year. Students that would like to bring in birthday treats for their classmates may share something that is non-edible such as pencils, stickers, small toys, etc. Edible birthday treats have too much of an impact on our school day and will be sent home if they are sent to school. We want our children to feel special on their big day but believe we can achieve this through non-edible treats and other special attention in their classroom. Thank you for your cooperation, understanding and attention to this policy.