Monroe Catholic Elementary Schools is a Christ-centered, Catholic learning community committed to the academic excellence and spiritual development of every student.
My Contact Info
Newsletters & Links
Reminders & Upcoming Events
a few Friendly Reminders:
- No students should arrive before 7:25, unless using
St. Michael Campus latchkey
- Shuttle Bus students should be dropped off by 7:25 at the
latest. the bus leaves promptly at 7:35.
- All students should bring a filled water bottle daily.
Water fountains are for filling bottles only. Students
will be instructed not to drink out of them.
- If you have not sent in your child's headphones yet, please
do so ASAP.
- Sept. 14th - St. Michael & St. John Curriculum Night, 6:30-7:30
- Sept. 20th - Hearing Testing for kindergarten
- Sept. 25th - MCES Annual Golf outing, sign up at
9/14 GARDEN & TECHNOLOGY
9/17 No Special
9/20 Gym& Technology
9/21 Garden & Art
Birthday Treat Policy
The health and safety of our Monroe Catholic School students is our top priority. Due to the impact sugary snacks have on the health and behavior of our students, along with the sensitivity/severity of several types of allergies on both our St. Michael and St. John Campuses, edible birthday treats cannot be passed out at school this year. Students that would like to bring in birthday treats for their classmates may share something that is non-edible such as pencils, stickers, small toys, etc. Edible birthday treats have too much of an impact on our school day and will be sent home if they are sent to school. We want our children to feel special on their big day but believe we can achieve this through non-edible treats and other special attention in their classroom. Thank you for your cooperation, understanding and attention to this policy.