Due to the COVID-19 Travel Restrictions, we have had to pivot our enrollment process slightly! We are very excited at the prospect of having your enroll at MCES for next school year and will do everything we can to make it a smooth transition!
1. Please fill out the following form: Click here
2. Schedule a Zoom Video Call with our Executive Principal, Kyle Kubik, who will be happy to answer all your questions and give you an overview of MCES: Click Here
3. Like us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram to see how we are still learning throughout the COVID-19 Closure! MCES is #alwayslearning!
4. If you choose to enroll (we hope you do!), please email Mr. Kubik (email@example.com).
5. Download the forms at the right of this page, fill them out and save them to turn in after the COVID-19 Closure or mail them (with a $150.00 deposit per student) to: MCES- St. Mary Campus 151 N. Monroe St. Monroe, MI 48162
6. You'll be fully enrolled once we receive and input your paperwork. We are excited to include you in the MCES Family!
Our Traditional Enrollment Process
1. Visit us at Open House - February 23, 2020
St. Michael the Archangel (Infant-1st) 11:30am till 1:30pm
St. John the Baptist Campus (2nd-4th) 1:00pm till 3:00pm
St. Mary Middle School Campus (5th-8th) 10:30am till 12:30pm
2. Set Up a Shadow Day & Private Tour
Due to the COVID-19 Travel Ban Tours and Shadow Days are suspended, but MCES is still learning! If you would like to learn more about MCES, email the following people based on your child's age. We look forward to meeting you!
Childcare & Preschool: Amanda Welton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Young 5s - 4th Grade: Kyle Kubik (email@example.com)
5th-8th Grade: Sheena Zawistowicz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
MCES encourages all prospective students to visit our school for the day. Students and their families will have the opportunity to tour our campuses, visit with the MCES student body and faculty, and engage in classroom activities with a student host.
7:30am Arrive at the front entrance of the school. Check in at the main office.
8:00am Our guest student and his/her parents will receive a guided school tour. This is a great opportunity to see the school in session and gain a better understanding of our school community.
8:25am Our guest student is paired up with a current student whom (s)he knows or introduced to a student host.
8:25am – 2:00 pm Our guest will attend classes with his/her student host and shadow him/her during the day. This is a great opportunity to see our teachers in action while interacting with our student body.
2:00pm - 2:15pm At the end of the day, visitors will have a one-on-one interview with a member of the MCES leadership team.
2:15pm - 2:30pm Parents will be able to pick up their student at the school office, a member of the MCES leadership team will
be available for Q & A.
3. Complete the Registration Packet
During the COVID-19 Travel Ban: First, please fill out the following form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJccREyGGzbENcjoUVG-BtPMxTZvbMtyYv4RsDsV32ErKQNQ/viewform Once the travel ban is lifted, please download the forms on the top-right of this page and turn them in to any school office with your deposit. Questions can be directed to Julie White (email@example.com)
Pick up an enrollment packet from any school office, fill out, and return with enrollment deposit. Apply for Archdiocese of Detroit Tuition Assistance Click Here for Details
4. Welcome to the MCES Family!
Be sure to like us on social media and check your email frequently for important information about the upcoming school year!
5. Kindergarten & Young 5s Applicants Only
Due to the COVID-19 Travel Ban, Screening is delayed. Details to come.
Sign up for Kindergarten/Young 5s Round Up & Screening. We want to make sure your child is ready to excel at MCES! Click Here for Details
Preschool Roundtable Q & A
MCES Preschool Teachers, Administration & a Parent come together to answer your most important questions about our Preschool Programs. To join us for the 2020-2021 School Year or to ask additional questions, please contact Mrs. Amanda Welton, our Director of Early Childhood at firstname.lastname@example.org!
St. Michael Campus Virtual Tour
St. John Campus Virtual Tour
St. Mary Campus Virtual Tour