Due to the COVID-19 Travel Restrictions, we have had to pivot our enrollment process slightly! We are very excited at the prospect of having your enroll at MCES for next school year and will do everything we can to make it a smooth transition!
1. Please fill out the following form: Click here
2. Schedule a Zoom Video Call with our Executive Principal, Kyle Kubik, who will be happy to answer all your questions and give you an overview of MCES: Click Here
3. Like us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram to see how we are still learning throughout the COVID-19 Closure! MCES is #alwayslearning!
4. If you choose to enroll (we hope you do!), please email Mr. Kubik (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. Download the forms at the right of this page, fill them out and save them to turn in after the COVID-19 Closure or mail them (with a $150.00 deposit per student) to: MCES- St. Mary Campus 151 N. Monroe St. Monroe, MI 48162
6. You'll be fully enrolled once we receive and input your paperwork. We are excited to include you in the MCES Family!
Preschool Roundtable Q & A
MCES Preschool Teachers, Administration & a Parent come together to answer your most important questions about our Preschool Programs. To join us for the 2020-2021 School Year or to ask additional questions, please contact Mrs. Kimberly Reynolds, our Assistant Director of Early Childhood at email@example.com!
St. Michael Campus Virtual Tour
St. John Campus Virtual Tour
St. Mary Campus Virtual Tour